Iran travel insurance protects you from lost baggage to family emergency during a trip by covering you for loss of baggage, medical emergencies, loss of documents, and loss of registered luggage.
Why to get Iran travel insurance?
If you have finally fulfilled your dream of traveling to Iran as a tourist, one of the requirements is getting a travel insurance. Unfortunately in recent years, some insurers in Europe and the USA do not provide coverage for some part of Iran such as Kurdistan and Sistan va Baluchestan.
Don’t worry! Iranian travel insurance will allow you to travel safely all places of Iran. This travel insurance is compulsory for all foreigners visiting the country and also provides coverage of up to 10000 Euros.
Get your insurance in three smooth steps
Before planning your trip to Iran, the first things you need to take are visa and travel insurance. You have three options to get Iranian travel insurance:
- Iranian embassy/consulate in your home country
- Visa office at the airport
- Online through Persa Serv
If you have enough time and want to get travel insurance instant and hassle-free, you can book insurance online. Easy to get, instant peace of mind is one click away!
1. Fill in the Form
Fill in Iran “Travel Insurance Form” on the website and send “Documents” required for Persa Serv.
2. Pay (from € 15)
Pay Iranian Travel Insurance fee
3. Get Insurance
Receive your insurance for your Iran visit within 3 working days
What is covered by the insurance?
Iranian travel insurance protects you from lost baggage to family emergency during a trip by covering you for loss of baggage, medical emergencies, loss of documents, and loss of registered luggage.
- Emergency dental care It is restricted to treatment of pain, infection and removal of the tooth affected Deductible: EUR 25
- Emergency return home following the death of a close family member or serious illnesses
- Transport or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Legal Assistance
- Repatriation of family members traveling with the insured
- Loss of passport, driving license, national identity card abroad
- Loss of registered luggage Benefits of this clause and previous one cannot be accumulated