Iran travel insurance protects you from lost baggage to family emergency during a trip by covering you for loss of baggage, medical emergencies, loss of documents, and loss of registered luggage.
Why woul I need Iran travel insurance?
If you have finally decided to embark on your dream journey to Iran as a tourist, one of the requirements is getting a travel insurance. Unfortunately in recent years, some insurers in Europe and the USA do not provide coverage for some part of Iran such as Kurdistan and Sistan va Baluchestan.
Don’t worry! Iranian travel insurance will allow you to travel safely to every corner of Iran. This travel insurance is compulsory for all foreigners visiting the country and also provides coverage of up to €10000.
Get insured in three quick steps!
Before planning your trip to Iran, the first things you need are visa and travel insurance. You have three options to get Iranian travel insurance:
- Iranian embassy/consulate in your home country
- Visa office at the destination airport
- Online through Persa Serv
Instant and hassle-free Insurance can be booked online. Easy to get, instant peace of mind is one click away!
1. Fill in the Form
Fill in Iran “Travel Insurance Form” on the website and send “Documents” required by Persa Serv.
2. Pay (from € 15)
Pay Iranian Travel Insurance fee. (Payment FAQs)
3. Get Insurance
Receive your insurance for your Iran visit within 3 working days.
What is covered by the insurance?
Iranian travel insurance protects you from lost baggage to family emergency during a trip by covering you for loss of baggage, medical emergencies, loss of documents, and loss of registered luggage.
- Emergency dental care. It is restricted to the treatment of pain, infection and removal of the tooth affected. Deductible (Excess): EUR 25
- Emergency return home following the death of a close family member or serious illnesses
- Transport or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Legal Assistance
- Repatriation of family members traveling with the insured
- Loss of passport, driving license, national identity card abroad
- Loss of registered luggage. (Benefits of this clause and previous one cannot be accumulated.)